|Single Entry Group/Corporation (1 to 5 people for a maximum of 6 months)||$ 412.50
|Single Entry Long term visa (maximum of 6 months) - Tourist, Business, Private||$ 252.50
|Single Entry Short term (up to 90 days) visa - Tourist, Business, Private||$ 197.50
|Single Entry Transit (1-3 Days)||$ 108.00
|Mulitple Entry Long term visa (maximum of 6 months) - Tourist, Business, Private||$ 287.50
|Multiple Entry Transit(90 Days)||$ 232.50
|Group/Corporation (1 to 5 people for a maximum of 6 months)||$ 462.50
Burkina Faso Visa Requirements
- Original signed valid passport (Valid at least for 6 months from departure date & min. 3 empty pages)
- Two (2) filled out and signed Burkina Faso application forms.
- Two (2) passport size photo. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Vaccinations: inoculation against yellow fever is required. It is also advised to get a preventive treatment against malaria
- For tourist applicants: a copy of return ticket. Get it HERE - https://www.flightbookingforvisa.com
- For non-tourist applicants: letter explaining the reason for the visit, confirming the purpose, the length of stay and guaranteeing departure on the due date.
- Persons WITH DUAL citizenship, ONE of which IS Canadian, must apply WITH their Canadian passports only. Applicants WITH other THAN Canadian passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident STATUS IN Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, WORK Permit)
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Burkina Faso visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.ca/pdf/additional_visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Still have questions?Look in Burkina Faso Visa Knowledge Bank!
Application center locations
1000 Finch Ave. W.
North York, ON
3601 HWY 7 East,
400 5th Avenue SW,
550 West Broadway